Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, August 25, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Terrific day today! With Robin's assignment done, Mom's tech stuff all fixed, and my illness presumably behind me, I was dying for some body movement. So we went out to lunch, during which I was feeling moderate discomfort, and then to Stew Leonard's because I knew I could do that protracted walk-around if holding a cart (and then return for some wine to fill in our wine rack a bit). We were pretty knackered afterwards but I felt so much better! Looking forward to maybe some mall-walking tomorrow (on the other side of the just-opened Cuomo Bridge). Wish I'd felt this way on Monday when Tom and Lili and I watched the eclipse(s) from the Rose Center, but I wasn't even up to this:



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: