Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy International Women's Day, and Day Without A Woman! I confess I didn't really commemorate either, I'm still feeling so discouraged by the current administration's constant drumbeat of abuse of power and dismantling of governing institutions that I've pretty much retreated into myself. But at least my social life is starting to pick up as my mobility improves, and I had lunch with a wonderful hippie-type friend and dinner with my best friend as Robin and I, both under the weather, forced ourselves into the car so I could finally pick up an urgent prescription and he could get milk at the pharmacy a couple miles away. We impulsively decided to eat out and had a less-than-optimal meal, but they can't all be gems and at least the company was good. Meanwhile, down on Wall Street, one of my firm's many clients did this:



More here.

0 comments: