Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Couldn't take advantage of the record-breaking we're-all-doomed-by-global-climate-change-aren't-we temperatures because my back and foot are still bothering me, so between that and the impending snowstorm I made an executive decision, had Robin (who had volunteered) come into the city to pick up our comics haul and carry my work laptop (and me if necessary) to the homeward-bound bus so I can work from home tomorrow and, if necessary, on Friday as I work towards healing. I notice the top of the right foot has started hurting again, but it's all a catch-22, I can't walk to a doctor to find out what's wrong because I can't walk (and the orthopedist I saw has zero clue anyway). Maybe not moving out of the apartment the next two days will set me on the right path. Today was exhausting at the office, as I scheduled an entire photo session (around 85 people) at one of our other locations in the space of a day, dealing with writing and answering over 450 emails just on that, never mind my other work. And speaking of photos, here's a human zoetrope:



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: