Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Robin and I both worked today (he on his actual art, me on ironing), despite our bone-tiredness that persists. I wonder if it goes with the thanks-a-lot-global-climate-change weather? I think I'm already getting spring allergies! The potentially good news is that my ArchGlove plantar brace worked with my old slippers so I didn't have to wear sneakers around the house all day, and the pain does seem to have lessened quite a bit. I've ordered some other kinds of plantar braces via Amazon that are designed to work specifically with heel pain, so I think I'm well on the road back to recovery. Alas, I don't get the day off tomorrow, so I'm putting the ArchGlobe in my pocket for work purposes. Meanwhile, after Robin and I were both done working we had a lovely time just being with each other, so in his honour I present:



Via Laughing Squid. Did you know the British also make fun of American teeth as being too fake and perfect? It's true! Although by and large our teeth tend to be worse than theirs...

0 comments: