Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, that was a bit of sticker shock, but I suppose it's to be expected with a 12-year-old car, no matter how judiciously and safely I use it. It passed inspection no problem, but lots of stuff is worn and needs replacement at this point. I can only hope the same won't be said of me. In any case, now I know where our tax refund is headed. And because the car was in the shop we postponed our food shopping until tomorrow, which gave me a chance to redo my t-shirt drawer as Robin showed me a new way to fold them that takes up far less room (basically a modified version of all those lifehack vids that tell you to roll 'em up). Hey, ironing is all done, I had to do something clothing-related! Meanwhile we watched Olympics and made fun of the commentators. I love watching this stuff with an Englishman and his British reactions to things!

0 comments: