Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, August 05, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

Aaaaand I backslid again. Foot-slid? Anyway, it was so bad this morning Robin had to walk me to the bus, and every step was agony. I got to work, popped some ibuprofen and got out my walking stick right away. (Yes, I keep one in my desk, as well as one in the car and one at home.) By the time I left at 3:00 for my annual mammogram I could walk a few steps okay without the cane, but I'm glad I had it with me. Now the foot is still sore, but the brace is off and I'm about to take more ibuprofen and watch baseball. Tomorrow I have my medi-pedi so we'll see if my podiatrist has any further advice for me. I was going to walk to his office from the auto shop (time for my car's annual inspection again) but at the moment that seems unlikely. So let's just all relax and watch some Simon's Cat, shall we?



Oh, and my nightgown with kitties on it (as well as two more without kitties) just arrived, so I'm set for our late October company now!

0 comments: