Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy Hallowe'en! I miss Datsa, we used to celebrate my big black beautiful boy baby beast's birthday on 31 October. Aside from that, we had a lovely day out shopping, including picnicking in Macy Park again to see if the foliage was better than when we shot photos two weeks ago (it wasn't really). The trees alongside the Westchester parkways were lovely, and we arrived home happy and replete. I'm dressed in my usual Hallowe'en get-up (seen at right) which consists of a Peanuts/holiday-themed t-shirt and pajama bottoms, as well as my pumpkin earrings that you can't really see, and I'm holding up my latest Pumpkin Spice Conspiracy finds, Hershey's Kisses and M&Ms in case any trick-or-treaters come to call (they won't, none of them seems to know where we live). Speaking of Peanuts, here's a kind of strange and depressing take on those beloved characters (via BoingBoing). I hope tonight's baseball game cheers me up, after this.

0 comments: