Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

My second self-assigned "staycation task" is done, as my entire run of INSIDE JOKE (except for the "IJ Redux" issue I published a year after I ended the zine, for some reason that's nowhere to be found) has been scanned and uploaded to the cloud, in anticipation of Tom Gedwillo hosting it all on his Chromium Switch zine. Only two major week-specific tasks remain (not including ironing, of course): getting through all my 3-year-old pre-"New 52" DC comics (I'm up to "F" now) and prepping for/getting my colonoscopy. Which, who schedules for during a vacation week? I must be nuts. But not nuts enough to have gone anywhere during this lovely day. No transportation hassles at all. No airplane safety cards (via BoingBoing) to read. And speaking of reading, it's back to the comics box now...

0 comments: