Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

Weekday #2 of my "stay-cation" and the kitchen cabinet inventory is done (a project I've wanted to accomplish since before the Great Purge of Aught-Fourteen), including rediscovering two of our beloved cat drinking glasses (wish I could find more that didn't cost an arm and a leg from some Etsy "vintage" shop); I'm about a third of the way through scanning all my old INSIDE JOKES for eventual display on Chromium Switch alongside my Four-Alarm FIRESIGNals; and I've finished all my comics reading except for DC's "Convergence" series and tie-ins, which supposedly have something to do with comics before the "New 52" universe so I'm bound and determined to finish reading all those books from five years back which went by the wayside just around the time Robin dropped off their comp list. As kitchen-ventory, scanning IJ and "old" DC comics reading were my big three "goals" for this week I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. Oh, and I'm relaxed too. All because I chose to stay at home rather than going places. I can always save the "see wonderful Manhattan!" bit for when the weather isn't quite so hot. Although I do feel guilty that I didn't exercise as much as I wanted to today"


Via Laughing Squid. Sadly, this is way too close to how I actually work out, only my legs do pump the pedals of my stationary bike whilst I'm on the iPad...

0 comments: