Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

The Great Purge of Aught-Fourteen/Fifteen is over! In addition to finally finishing my ironing, which admittedly took up much of the afternoon, I took down the holiday decor and packed it, as well as various things I sorted through this evening, into the no-longer-empty computer room closet. Even the laundry basket fit! Dunno about the tree, but that's Robin's lookout, as are the few tiny piles of stuff left in this room for him to review and either purge or store. Most of the purged materials have been thrown away as well, which is probably where I hurt my shoulder. But that's nothing compared to the feeling of accomplishment I can take with me going back to work tomorrow. Now if only I could shake this coughy-sneezy-cold thing. Ick. Speaking of work, here are some honest company slogans (via Wil Wheaton) - warning, music plays when you click on the link.

0 comments: