Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

While I could have wished for weather a bit less dank, my birthday was pretty fun. Tons of Facebook greetings (around 165 last time I looked) plus a few emails, phone calls and even a text from a coworker on vacation. And while I ate lunch alone at my desk, at least it was sushi. And one of my friends said I don't look any different than I did 20 years ago, which I tend to doubt but it was nice of him to say. These days I can't decide if I'm feeling too young or too old, which leads me to this photo gallery depicting toddlers as old people (via Laughing Squid), as well as a weird thing that supposedly lets you talk to your future self (also via Laughing Squid) but which I don't quite understand yet, probably because I'm either too young or too old.

0 comments: