Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, March 28, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

Tough 10-hour day considering how I've been feeling. Called my brother for his birthday and wound up talking to my sis-in-law for 10 minutes instead as he was in with a client. It's that time of year for us both! I hadn't eaten a thing since breakfast, but I've just forced myself to finish a piece of chicken so maybe I'm on the road to recovery. The current theory is that it's not a kidney stone but just a really bad bug, possibly food-borne, as Robin has a version of it as well. He's currently sleeping, I'm currently reading and trying to recover for tomorrow's long work day. I'm glad I finally feel like playing games again. I feel like stomping as well. So why not Holy Stomping (via BoingBoing)?

0 comments: