Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

Yeah, it was worse than I thought. I actually fainted in the bathroom last night. Chills and sweats, then excruciating pain... I was a couple breaths away from taking myself to the ER. I dragged myself into work today, as I thought I was needed, and my supervisor took one look at me and insisted I go home. I was going to work from my home desktop but, after waiting for the return bus for over 40 minutes in what they say are the last sub-freezing temperatures for the foreseeable future, I was too tired when I got home to do anything but sleep. I had a little toast at around 4 PM, but other than that nothing since yesterday's lunch. I'm hoping this cleanses whatever is wrong with me. Now I'm running a low-grade fever. And you know when you have a sick day and you think "well, great time to catch up on things like reading and TV watching" and discover you're just too sick to enjoy any of those things? Yeah, that's me today. I can't even read fake books like these (via Laughing Squid). Ugh. I think I'm betaking myself back to bed.

1 comments:

C Simril said...

Get healthy soonest, El.