Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Silly Sites o' the Day

We did all the usual holiday things today - I made Robin as much of a Christmas'y dinner as I was able:


Clockwise from left: A slice of ham, two slices of turkey, a duck breast, mashed swede (rutabaga) with creme fraiche, Brussels sprouts, and (toward the middle) roasted parsnips. Not pictured: Christmas pudding!

And of course I finished up our holiday card wreath (which also contains cards from our birthdays and anniversaries or it would never fill up in this age of ecards):


And I ironed some shirts to wear to work for the rest of the week, and slept a bit, and watched some TV and am getting ready for the new Doctor Who this evening, speaking of which:



That bit of adorableness comes via io9. Here are a couple more via The Mary Sue:



Ah, Henri. And of course this one:



With all the versions of A Christmas Carol I've collected, I still need a few of those shown in snippets herein. Off to watch some more now. Hope your day has been nice too!

0 comments: