Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits! Wow, sorry I haven't done a Silly Site in a couple of days. Can I have a TARDIS to go back in time and correct that? Well actually, all I'd need to do is redate a couple posts retroactively, but that'd be cheating. Speaking of a TARDIS, looks like we all enjoyed the Royal Wedding of the Century-So-Far:


Via everywhere. Robin and I saw the whole spectacle, from the arrival of the cars and the bands right on through to the balcony scene, via LiveStream yesterday, after the hoopla and nonsense (and my office's busy season) were over. No insipid mainstream-media running commentary ruining the feeds, so Robin supplied alternate (and very funny) commentary of his own. Now that I can breathe again workwise, maybe we'll have time to watch those new Doctor Who episodes...

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Apparently there was a Canucks flag seen in the video, and it was real!