Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

Oy. It hasn't been my day. It started out well enough, I had the day off so I got lots of apartment-organizing done, but this afternoon my podiatrist informed me I'm forming a bunion, plus I got to experience (sort of voluntarily) low-level Taser-like shocks for a half hour care of some sort of pronged sensory machine (yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no nerve damage in my legs and feet, at least not before today!), then my auto place tried to replace the wrong inside door handle, on the driver's side when the duct-taped one is clearly on the passenger's side - and nobody noticed but me. Fortunately I was able to stop the technician in time, but that was an hour and a half I'll never have back. Plus, I'll doubtless be losing another few hours to sleep shortly when the Yankees game begins. Cute Japanese food, take me away!





Vegetable suicide and Ton Ton Tomato-Chan both via Serious Eats.

0 comments: