Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

In retrospect, it was perhaps a mistake to drag myself into my car and drive the eight blocks to the auto center to undergo the yearly inspection. I spent an hour shivering, then got home and spent another hour shivering under two layers of blankets. My fever has topped 103, and been back down to 98.9, then back up again, so it's not a steady fever, it's just not going away. And half my left calf is red and inflamed. At this point I'm at a loss - I'm doing the usual things to keep down the fever, I've eaten some so I guess that's helping, but I'm clueless as to what this thing is. So much for the NAC I was taking to detoxify my body! Needless to say, I haven't really been up to sitting at my computer desk reading blogs. But I did want to pass along a wonderful literal version of everyone's favorite typing sentence, The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog:



Via Jeff at Alas, A Blog.

0 comments: