Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Sorry I didn't post sooner, but my sleep cycle is still a bit screwed up due to a restless night (probably allergy-related, but the "cure" is still worse than the "disease" for me so I prefer to muddle through without allergy meds) and interiew trips to and from The City. My ComicMix column is up, this one about competing "-isms" and, although it's gotten a couple comments, I'm particularly interested in how it's received by folks on my blogroll who've written extensively about prejudice, like Barry and Kate and Mary Beth and Melissa and Cheryl Lynn, all of whose work I linked to in the column. In my April Fool's links yesterday, I left out the mother of all media hoaxes, so here, for your pleasure, is the 51-year-old Swiss Spaghetti Harvest:



Speaking of which, it's time for dinner!

0 comments: