Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Robin's sleeping like a baby, not surprising considering how many pages he's inked and pencilled during the last couple of months. He noted that this is is the first day in 2008 that he doesn't have pages waiting for him on his drawing board. The pace has briefly exhausted him, but the money is very welcome during my temporary unemployment period. I wish he and Javi were returning to Manhunter as the title has been resurrected and is getting a lot of press, particularly as their work on the Suicide Squad miniseries has now wrapped, but I'm sure something will turn up -- for us both. In the meantime, we're budgeting wisely (no conventions until the one in Manhattan next month), and I have my husband all to myself for a bit until the next batch of pages from Jamal arrives, so that's pretty cool. And we can finally get our 2007 taxes done. Meanwhile, I've finished my next ComicMix column which will be the first in a series (you'll see why when you read it, it's a subject about which I could write like forever), and I'm really pleased with the lovely comments on my last couple of long posts, which must mean I'm unblocked writing-wise. Speaking of politics, here's what I did with the Logobama:



Logobama via Gerard, of course.

0 comments: