Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

I felt just well enough to drive to the supermarket for emergency supplies (British soup, 'tussin and such), and Robin got a lot of sleep so I hope the illness is leaving him soon. This is a stubborn strain; today's symptoms include my head feeling so swollen that it hurts to wear my glasses. Another unproductive day in terms of job searching, but it can't be helped, I need to be 100% healthy again to do phone calls and interviews. Watched the fifth Harry Potter film for the first time this afternoon; my goodness, it was The Grim, wasn't it? But at least they cut down on the 500+ pages of brooding enough to actually find Rowling's plot in there, so that's a good thing. Now I'm just waiting for the cat to stop meowing during this 15-minute interval between pilling and feeding, and then I think I'll collapse again. Say, can anyone figure out how to make FetchFido games (via Eszter) work? I have no idea what buttons to push. Arrow keys, maybe? Still can't figure out the object of the games...

0 comments: