Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Posting from Mom's, where we had a lovely Rosh Hashanah dinner. Did a bit of shopping beforehand, including getting shorn to within an inch of -- well, I don't think it's even within an inch long anywhere any more. My hair hasn't been this short in ages. Feels very weird. Not entirely expected, but not unpleasant. And hey, it'll always grow out again. And both Robin and Mom like it, so there you are. Being at Mom's, of course, makes me reminisce about growing up and such, and I remember when we were kids my brother Jay was particularly fond of the Garbage Pail Kids. When Gerard mentioned there was a GPK Generator at their official website, naturally I couldn't resist. Okay, actually I could; like way too many corporate sites, this one won't let you play with their toys unless you register, so feh to that. Gorgeous day to start the Jewish year, by the way; hope the lovely weather holds out for the drive home.

0 comments: