Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Let's see, I'm about halfway through Phase III of the Huge-Ass Project which I think will finally be done by the end of September, I straightened out much of the house so I don't keep tripping over Elayne-made obstacles, Robin's going to take care of the rest of it now that he's "between deadlines" again, I've placed my Midtown order for the last couple weeks' worth of non-DC comics, our DC comps arrived including the two dozen or so creator copies of issue #1 of the Suicide Squad miniseries, my physical therapy's coming along well, and my latest ComicMix column is up. Yeah, I think I'm in good enough shape to drive to and from Mom's tomorrow for the new year. L'Shana Tova, Ramadan Mubarak and, for non-Jews and non-Muslim religious adherents... well, only 104 or so days till Christmas, I guess. I hope everyone, including the majority of my readers whom I suspect are secular, enjoys this Ten Commandments "remix":



Via Christopher at After School Snack.

0 comments: