Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Bloglines is starting to roll out its new reader in beta, which looks very spiffy so far (it's designed, from what I can tell, to work a little more like Google Reader) but is only available for the feeds section, not for the clippings one where I keep my Silly Sites and other saved posts. In fact, so far you can't even "Keep as New" (i.e., bookmark posts for later). So I think I'll stay with my current version until the new one is more feature-rich. Speaking of rich features, this brilliant page lets you turn headers into LOLCat pictures on all sorts of things, from Twitter to LiveJournals to RSS feeds to news headerlines. It doesn't seem to work that well for me, but your mileage may vary. Via Keith.

0 comments: