Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, it's after 4 PM again and I'm just catching my breath. It wouldn't be so bad if I were actually doing exec assistant stuff, but most of my workweek, as well as that of my coworkers, seems to be taken up with "servant stuff," and that's really draining. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd actually WANTED to be a personal assistant and servant, but that's not why I was initially employed and, even with my most recent raise, I still make a heck of a lot less than most PAs. Oh shut up, Elayne, enough bitching! After all, I'm taking tomorrow off to see my brother who's visiting from CA, so I'm pleased about that. And hey, I still have my health! I could have, let's see...

Compulsive Defiant Speaking Syndrome With Behavioral Disturbance (CDSSWBD)

CDSSWBD is primarily characterized by involuntary behavioral urges characterized by the presence of extreme anger towards authority figures during verbal expression, combined with erratic, unpredictable behavioral irregularities.

Source: Page 1255 of the DSM-IV-FE

So there. Hey wait, I might actually have this. Damn my hypochondria, anyway! Disease Mongering Engine via Gerard.

0 comments: