Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, June 18, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

The good news is a clean bill of health from my primary care physician, plus referrals for physical therapy and renewed prescriptions for my heart and BP meds (one of which is for an even lower dosage than the mild strength I'd been taking, woo-hoo!). The bad news is that, with one thing and another including long-distance tasks for my boss, I didn't really move forward on the Huge-Ass Project until around 3:30, so blogging was pretty much out of the question. I would have liked to have wished Alan Davis a happy birthday and he and his wife Heather a happy anniversary, as well as wishing a happy birthday to Pat Prentice (who reads this blog) and Paul McCartney (who does not), but all those Brits are probably now in bed and it's already tomorrow there, so I'm a bit bummed. Ah well, can't be helped. I can only hope they enjoy their belated Pen-Elayne gift, since it encompasses both shapes and colours: the Sculpture Generator (via Gerard)!

0 comments: