Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

It hasn't been a good day. I completely forgot to take my medications yesterday, only remembered today at around 3 PM, slept very badly -- went to bed at 1:30 AM after my eyes refused to focus any more on the stuff I'm typing for the day job's Interminable Project, then tossed and turned until 3 AM, then up at least three times again during the night before giving up altogether at around 8 this morning -- my car may not make it out of the icy parking area tomorrow morning, and I'm not even halfway through the work I'd promised my boss I'd try to get done. I guess the operative word here has to be "try." At this point if he wants to fire me in favor of finding someone else to take on all this crap, he's pretty much welcome to. It's hard to bring myself to care any more.



School sign generator via Gerard.

0 comments: