Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I've gone through and labeled my most recent 300 posts, but beyond that Blogger only lets me see 50 posts at a time, and whenever I label something it reverts to the 50 most recent (i.e., it doesn't stay on the same page) so it's a real pain to keep flipping backward in order to check off a few posts at a time. Plus, the search engine still doesn't work so I can't, say, call up any posts with the word "England" in them. Eventually I'd like to label all the Silly Sites, Friday Cat Blogging and other photos, and family stuff; everything else beyond that will probably be labeled randomly when I need to do so (like comics-related posts or reviews or the like). This is far more labor-intensive than it needs to be, and I have too many other things I need to do. Like go back to sleep. Especially after trying to view the 3D Stereogram ASCII image (via Gerard) - that just made my eyes hurt.

0 comments: