Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

No "mandatory change to New Blogger" directive yet, but I've already read a few blogs that speak of Blogger doing that to them, so fair warning - if Pen-Elayne switches over (and I'd let Laura handle that, I'm too chicken), at least two dozen of my past posts will suddenly show up in your RSS readers. Advance apologies if that happens even though it's none of my doing. I hope it doesn't happen today - I had a horrible, mostly sleepless night (not the cat's doing) and when I finally drifted off around 5 AM or so I had nightmares involving Leah's death and bad things at work and that lot so I'm not terribly eager to go back to bed now. I need something soothing, like the Winterbells game (via Susie)...

0 comments: