Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Sorry, data entry and catch-up reading (still two categories to go, News+Views Guys and Groups, always the ones that fill up the most quickly and thus get the quickest skimming in return) made me lose track of the fact that I hadn't blogged yet. Only four more days until my birthday party; please RSVP by the end of today if you want to attend so I can plan accordingly. Don't let this happen to you me!:



The animated wave generator (via Gerard) is part of ImageChef, a way cool site with lots of generator-thingies. Here's another:



Yeah, temps are supposed to rise to the mid-60's the next couple of days. Craziness! Naturally they're slated to fall again by - you got it - my birthday on Saturday...

0 comments: