Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm about as ready for Thanksgiving as I'm going to get. Depending on when my boss lets us out today, and then whenever I get out of my last physical therapy session (today is Orthotic Fitting Day, at last - I've had my present orthotics for over eight years so baby needs a new pair and all that, and this place can get them for about $150 less than I paid in '98 which is great because I don't think my insurance covers it), I may still do a bit of fun last-minute shopping at the local "Garden Gourmet" place this afternoon before sushing. It's pretty neat, I've watched it evolve from a pretty decent fruit-and-veg store into a gourmet specialty shop and then they added on more space and more items (whole sections of cheese and meat, at terrific prices) and now it's like shopping at a European supermarket or something. Maybe I should make a random shopping list (via Gerard at the Generator Blog)...

0 comments: