Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, October 30, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Starting physical therapy tomorrow on the ankle (both ankles, I hope, as I think they could both use strengthening), and got a thumbs-up from the orthopedist who basically agrees with everything I've been doing, including gradual weaning from the air cast. Nice to have my instincts confirmed by a professional. Boss in, so can't blog much. Can you believe Hallowe'en (which we celebrate as Datsa's birthday, he'll be 14 this year) is almost here? The uncharacteristically balmy weather the next few days really seems to indicate otherwise. I'm looking forward to organizing the all-ages comics on our bottom indoor steps for the few kids who actually find our house and open the front door downstairs. But I haven't made the "Hey kids, free comics" sign yet, nor have I yet carved my cyber-pumpkin (via Maru). Oh well, at least I organized my comics reading, and this week I hope to finally crack the cover on the sixth Harry Potter book...

0 comments: