Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, October 06, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

I still can't put any weight on my foot, but I'm getting marginally better at using the crutches Robin bought yesterday, so I can at least move about the house, although it's infinitely preferable for my recovery (as my leg really hurts sitting here at the computer) to have the leg raised and the ankle iced. So I'm spending as much time as I can in bed, watching the baseball playoffs and reading comics. Blogging will continue to be light, as I suspect will be blog-reading. It's getting to the point of tagging everything "mark read" again as I fall behind. And Bloglines isn't helping; it's forced me to use Firefox for everything, since its new frequent-update policy screws with IE which in turn screws with my video card. And I hate hate hate using Firefox for the Blogger edit window, since it doesn't format correctly and every time I use a shortcut it does something stupid like open iTunes automatically. And I'm in no shape to deal with this. I'm going back to bed. Maybe I'll catch a movie trailer, like the Mother of All Trailers (via Hanan)...

0 comments: