Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

There are bloggy catch-up days, and there are days to set doctor's appointments and interviews and clear one's in-box (except for medical claim payment follow-ups for my boss' family which I'll have to psych myself into on Friday). Guess which one today was? My mood's just been blackened by someone calling for a dentist and me responding twice that "we are not a dentist office," and the stupid woman saying "Don't yell at me, I'm not deaf" and hanging up on me before I could respond, "Sorry, but I also tend to raise my voice and talk slowly at stupid people, lady," but there you are. Maybe I'm still short-tempered from yesterday...



The kerning kinda sucks but it's a fun newspaper snippet generator (via the Generator Blog) anyway...

0 comments: