Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, that was a boring ol' game, wasn't it? England one-nil on Beckham's admittedly-pretty free kick, after which he had the dry heaves because someone (Rooney?) must have told him it would be a good idea to change into a long-sleeved jersey in 90ยบ+ heat. My man Gerrard did a whole lot of bupkis, Crouch didn't even play, and they didn't bring in the terrific terrier Lennon (seriously, notice how he comes in and just starts nipping at everyone's heels and suddenly the game becomes interesting to watch?) until the last few minutes as a sub for Beckham so there was nobody on the pitch with whom he could volley. I mean, really. Not that I have an opinion.

Well, I do, but not about football. I have another generator, and even though it's based on a stereotype I've decided to use it for good instead of evil.



See, Desi likes to use these generators I find (and the Confucius one is, as usual, via the Generator Blog) at her site to ask Atrios to blogroll her. So I'm kind of joining in the campaign...

0 comments: