Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, after a night's sleep the remnants of the illness seem to be centered pretty solely in the throat, which is great as far as the chest congestion not being a problem at present, but terrible for things like talking and swallowing. Thank goodness I'm going to a convention this weekend where I won't be expected to converse! Um... Oh well, maybe I'll be fashionable, isn't laryngitis The New Black? Meantime, best take care of this morning's errands before worrying about that. Let's watch some TV instead! CurrentTV, that is. Their Super News folks keep sending me email updates, so I may as well plug 'em (the cartoons are cute, they're the third row down here) so I can unsubscribe from yet another politically-oriented mailing list I never asked to be on. Seriously folks, I don't mind individual emails or even mass-mailed stuff from folks I know, but I just delete the rest without even reading it so it'd be nice if it stopped...

0 comments: