Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm really angry at my body, which seems to be breaking down on me again. I suspect the pain in my intercostals and accompanying stuffiness/cough may be due to fluctuating temperatures, but it's still preventing me from going on the bike and trying to get in better shape, which of course perpetuates the vicious cycle (pun unintended). Bleh. Not only that, but my blogs aren't all marked-read yet and I've only gotten through the Bat-books in the DC comp boxes (which I read in alphabetical order by imprint as it's easier to file them that way afterwards). I suspect I need more 5-day 3-day weekends. I can't even get through creative light-drawing on the Flavin site (via Eszter); heck, even saying "Flavin" in that Jerry Lewis manner is painful...

0 comments: