Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 10, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Yeah yeah, not posting until mid-afternoon today. Busy with lots of work for which I wish they paid me (mostly personal assistant and property management stuff; I miss being just an executive assistant!), and at least I'm catching up on my reading. Less than 300 total posts to get through now in most of my Bloglines sub-categories, which should be a piece of cake with the weekend coming up. And last night I finished the 3 months' worth of Vertigo comics from the monthly DC comp box, so there's only the Wildstorms to get through (and I only read about half of those titles anyway) before finally getting down to one box, containing the "indies" (non-Marvel/DC stuff) which have been piling up for, again, a few months now. And now I'm down to barely a dozen Silly Sites to pass along, some of them pretty old and half of them generators of some sort (are generators the new quizzes?). Here's an oldie for a mashup called The Beastles that I saw on pleasant last year. If you have any Silly Sites you want to bring to my attention, please email me; don't suggest anything in the comments 'cause then it'll already have appeared on this blog, duh! :) Thanks!

0 comments: