Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, April 01, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits, and welcome to the cruelest silliest month! I'm not big on perpetuating April Fool's Day pranks, although I can appreciate clever ones coming from others (as long as they're not mean), so leave your favorite AFD 2005 findings in the comments. Meanwhile, speaking of rabbits, via Kim Hackett at Mizzkyttie's Mind, it's a page of bunny suicides! Aww, poor widdow things, won't someone think of the bunnies...

Update: Oh, what the heck. Throughout the day I'll add the AFD 2005 post referrals that amuse me as I come across them:

Amanda Marcotte is kind of dizzy

Girl-on-girl weirdness as Roxanne Cooper does Michelle Malkin

Trish Wilson is mean to Wilford Brimley, or his cat

More AFD links from World Nut Doily The American Street

And yet more from Teresa-Nielsen Hayden

0 comments: