Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, April 25, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

The good news is that the morning went well, but it was only the first step in a longer process, so I'm hoping to be able to make a major life-changing announcement in maybe a couple weeks. The bad news is that this past weekend's dampness, last night's Blog Sheroes meetup (review and pictures to follow later), and the plummeted temperatures this morning have kicked my cough back into high gear, so I'm still feeling a bit weakened and, well, fallible. Now, if I were a Pope, maybe then I'd be infallible. Until I, you know, died. Which even I acknowledge is a really crappy segue into today's Silly Site, the Pope Name Generator, via Frog. Somehow I feel slightly more empowered as Pope Monstrous Phil VI than as plain ol' Pen-Elayne...

0 comments: