Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Up before 6 AM, puttered about doing lots of little stuff (emptying trash bins in various rooms, updating my comics list, organizing my receipts in prep for updating my checkbook tonight, inserting a couple state quarters into my map - dang, still missing Florida!) by 7, amid a lot of sneezing, but given this sudden burst of energy it looks as though the worst of the flu is finally behind me. Even Robin, who had it much worse than me, appears to be getting better in small measures. Thanks for the good wishes, y'all. I haven't done that many political Silly Sites lately, so here's one I saw via Kameron Hurley at Brutal Women: Right-Wing Eye for the Left-Leaning Guy. I guess it's funnier if you actually watch Queer Eye...

0 comments: