Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Today's the day I finish my comics filing - at present about six longboxes await shelving, with another two needing the finishing sorting touches before they're ready, at which point we store the emptied boxes and a few other things in the loft, and the living room will then be taken over by the next project, organizing Robin's built-up studio clutter. I'm also catching up quickly again with my blog reading, keeping up with every category except my fellow Liberal Coalition members, and I plan to get to that one later today or tomorrow. Then there's also comics reading, as I picked up the last couple weeks' worth yesterday when we were in Manhattan, which puts me in mind of Jack Chick Goes Greek, via Arthur Hlavaty.

0 comments: