Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Silly Site o' the Day

Not really smiling that much, though. Processed about $90,000 worth of checks this morning for deposit, and took care of as much property-management stuff as I could in my boss' absence, but the continued lack of a car had me exhausted from the bus commute before I ever hit the office, and now I can't go to lunch or even the bathroom because the other person who answers switchboard went shopping at Costco with another coworker (who has a car) and I've been asked to wait until they return. Just now getting to the blogroll, but theoretically there's still an endpoint to this exhaustion, just as there's no doubt an endpoint to Robin's excruciating back spasms (which may involve finding a new primary care physician within *sigh* driving distance of our current residence so he can get some proper medicine; my current PCP is in the West Village where neither of us is likely to venture again any time soon). Anyway, here's a stump-the-computer bit via Trish Wilson - think up either a sitcom character or a dictator and see how long the program takes to guess whom you chose.

0 comments: