Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Moving Day - Part 3

I guess I'm a bit out of practice, all that driving took a bit much out of me. The semi-wasted trip of the day was to Home Depot via local roads and wound up far north of where we needed to be, when I should have remembered that they're in that same complex with Stew Leonard's and CostCo right off the Thruway. No parking spots at all in South Riverdale when we returned, so we sort of made one of our own by moving a traffic cone left there by the water department folks. My wardrobe, our paintings, the small catbox, and various cleaning stuff all reside in the new place now; we didn't have enough time before dark to make a third trip with the dishes and refrigerator food so that'll be either tomorrow or Friday; I'm glad I took three days off! Not sure when I'll next have a chance to post, so if I don't see you again until Monday, please welcome Hanan Levin and/or welcome back Laura Gjovaag, and don't forget May Day's White Rabbits!

0 comments: