Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

The Dreaded Lurgy

Bit of a wasted day today; yesterday's housework must have kicked up some bad mojo or jump-started something it oughtn't, as I've had a nasty stomach flu today and have opted not to go into the office. The fact that I didn't want to deal with travel rescheduling and the aftermath of the blizzard was purely coincidental, I assure you, as our office policy is to dock 25% of your pay if you're out sick, and with Robin still not having a regular assignment I don't relish taking sick days unless I absolutely have to. So I've read some comics and posted some probably-too-pissy comments on message boards and fed my next-door neighbor's gorgeous Persian cats and gone through my blogroll and I think I'm going back to bed now.

0 comments: