Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, February 17, 2003

Terror Alert Status Side-Graded to White

When the snow started falling last night, my first thought was, "Dang, those flights I booked for the President and VP of my company will be cancelled, Tuesday will be a bit of a 'hell day' at work trying to figure out how to reschedule," but now I'm looking out going, "Dang, isn't that gorgeous?" It always is when I don't have to go out in it. :) Days like this may be few and far between but they're a stark reminder that we humans can futz around all we want but all our piddly little goings-on are as nothing compared to the awesome power of the Force the G-word Mom Nature. So I did a little housecleaning today, Swiffering the floors and taking the recyclables to the basement and actually putting in 10 minutes on the bike, and some blog-cleaning as well. Until such time as the blogs of Leah Raeder and Lynn Sislo and Cheryl Lynn actually show up on my system again, I've designated those as bad links; and I've added a number of folks that everyone in my corner of the blogosphere always seems to talk about.

0 comments: