Well, that's it for the Yankees' 2026 season. Thank goodness. Someday I'm sure the truth will out about, for instance, how their training staff seems to break players more than they fix them (in my opinion the fix is certainly in), but in the meantime maybe this will disabuse them of the notion that they're automatically owed a World Series berth every year. They never could catch Tampa Bay in the stretch run, Judge and Stanton only played a handful of games, Cole was back for, like, one game?, and as good as Ben Rice is he couldn't hold up the entire slumping team himself. Chances are Aaron Boone will retain his position, but someone needs new blood somewhere. In other news, despite being sleep-deprived I believe my back is improving incrementally, and I plan on going into the office tomorrow. With luck I'll lunch with one of the many New York Comic Con-goers, but I have my doubts there too. Ah well, as long as I get my work done I can lunch alone...
Wednesday, October 07, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment