Finally, a lovely day at work and quiet enough in the office that I could afford to take my behaving foot on a stroll to nearby Hudson Yards (so many little parklets there to sit!) and see the giant soccer ball (near the criminally overpriced FIFA 2026 store) and the Big Pink Bear hanging out by the Vessel. And I now know a better way to get there and back (involving cutting through the Whole Foods and the Hudson Yards mall) to save me a bit of walking. But I wanted to practice, because on Sunday our firm has its annual Family Day at the Bronx Zoo and I'm sure that will involve a fair bit of walking (although I'll have my walking stick with me). And then of course England will necessitate perambulation as well. I'm definitely getting there! Between the lunchtime sojourn and my homeward commute my foot does hurt a bit, but nothing like it has in the past year or so. And I miss getting around, so I'm pleased I can do it this well.
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment