Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, July 07, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

And that's a wrap for the last day of my company's summer shutdown week! I must confess, as a routine-centered kinda gal, I'm almost looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow (especially since it's a work-from-home day) and implementing my rest-of-summer plan to take off every Wednesday that I can. I like the idea of two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off, particularly when half the "on" days are working from home. Feels much more like semi-retirement. I might even get into some new routines, as my vague plans to restart the how-to-draw book and get through my DVR and other such things haven't really come to fruition in the past week. Maybe I'll subscribe to more amusing Instagram feeds, like Uglydesign (via BoingBoing, and I mean really, shrimp nails?) or even *gasp* podcasts...

0 comments: