Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

My left knee has started hurting, which is probably caused by a nearby tendon that needs to be massaged, so for now I wore a brace into the city for my in-office day, knowing I can rest the knee and the rest of me tomorrow during my PTO day. Glad I was in the office, sat down with a couple partners I support and made travel arrangements for a couple others (our agency is still reeling from the IT outage last Friday but at least I was able to get through, which I don't think I could have yesterday). The temps aren't outrageous either, but the humidity left me feeling a slick filminess all over my skin, which wasn't pleasant. Not going anywhere tomorrow (especially as the Mets-Yankees game is at night, I'd actually consider attending an afternoon game at the Stadium) and I'm not even feeling FOMO over all my friends going on vacations and to conventions and even to the Deadpool-Wolverine premiere. After all, Ryan Reynolds is the gift that keeps on giving:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: