Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 14, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

It was clean up day! Now that the AC box and accompanying detritus is gone from the library, it was time to pack other stuff taking up room on that floor, in preparation for who knows what? An easel? A litter box? Both? Anyway, almost all the lamp-related stuff to be thrown away has been brought downstairs, all before the rain started, and that means I got my steps in and didn't feel completely sedentary. I also baked a couple chicken breasts for lunch, something I hadn't done in way too long, and of course took care of my regular job work. Definitely not as tired as I was yesterday, and I'm hoping to get on the bike later prior to showering. Even so, I doubt I'm half as energetic as some of these folks:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: